Do you have a website that was not maintained for a long time? Your website requires content editing but you don’t have free time? You probably need website management services and very much want to know how much this pleasure will cost you!
website management cost
Let’s start with a brief explanation, website management services is a title for several different services which are often required together to achieve the desired results on our website. following is a list of services included In website management package:
- Website hosting – Fast storage with CDN.
- Website backups – Backup on a daily basis.
- Website firewall – Advanced and efficient security.
- Framework updates – Implementing system updates.
- Plugin & code upgrades – System extension and theme updates.
- Website content management – Editing, writing and arranging content.
- Website content optimization – Improving quality and visibility of content
- Conversion rates optimization – Increase in contact forms sent via website.
- Website Analysis and measurement – Learning the needs of users.
- Website development & improvement – Development according to need.
- Search engine optimization – Improving placement in search results.
- Search Engine Marketing – Search Sponsored Advertising.
- And more..
Ok, I understand what that is site management services, Now give me some numbers!
how much does website management cost?
The service can be divided into three levels:
- Minimum service level – 500$ monthly payment.
- Average service level – 1,000$ monthly payment.
- Full service level – 2,000$ monthly payment.
When there is no need to manage the website on a monthly basis, you can always contact a website management company (Contact Us!!!) and request service per hour.
Website management cost per hour:
- Minimum difficulty – 50$ per hour.
- Average difficulty – 100$ per hour.
- Full difficulty – 200$ per hour.
Since each website is built on a different platform, prices can vary slightly up or down in relation to the content management system used on your website. further, sometimes the website is in bad shape and it may be worth upgrading the site rather than maintaining it at ongoing costs.
Is website management services worth while?
Professionally managed websites provide a better experience for website visitors and the number of contact forms sent through the website is expected to grow. finally, search engines like Google will prefer a managed website over other static websites.
If you want site management services feel free to contact us in the form below,